Sparck Technologies Inc. (formerly Quadient), is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales, service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every Sparck Technologies team member.
We are looking for a Sales Manager in the North-East for our fast growing US Sales team. As a Sales Manager, you will have the Sales role in meetings and presentations. You’ll further develop our market position in the US by achieving growth and hitting sales targets. You build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You have extensive knowledge in material handling solutions and know your way in the supply chain industry. In this role, you will report to the Director Sales and Operations US.
You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a global team that thrives on creativity and teamwork. Sound interesting? Then read on!
- Drive revenue opportunities based on providing customers with an integrated solution with our product portfolio and supported by the Global Sales team.
- Establish contact with new customers to identify business opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key company personnel to include Supply Chain, Trade Relations / Trade Markets and leadership personnel at C- level.
- Present business agreements to key decision makers to review business terms and conditions, verify customer understanding, and confirm customer expectations.
- Negotiate customer contracts, issues and gaps, and sign new contracts
- Proactively engage with new prospects to drive revenue growth and product strategies.
- Act on referrals and leads from existing accounts to determine viability of potential accounts.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to synchronize with other cultures.
- 5-8 years of experience and network in Logistics/Supply Chain Solutions
- Minimum Bachelor degree/Master’s degree (Technical Business Administration or Logistical Management);
- High end C-level technical sales experience is a must
- Analytical skills to structure and solve logistics problems for packing automation
- Willingness to travel
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary, a targeted bonus and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on www.sparcktechnologies.com.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume.