Sparck Technologies Inc. (formerly Quadient), is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales, service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every Sparck Technologies team member.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer in the UK. As a Sales Engineer, you are key member of our fast growing team in the UK. The role of the Technical Sales Engineer will require the knowledge, expertise and ability to be the technical expert lead in the sales process including pre-sales, analysis, presentation and solution development. In addition, this role will require the development of new and existing opportunities and in particular concentrating of relationships with both integrators or consultants. You will report to the Director Sales and Service NA.
You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a global team that thrives on creativity and teamwork. Sound interesting? Then read on!
- Work closely with the UK Sales Managers to identify new opportunities, qualify leads, validate and propose suitable packing automation solutions for our potential customers.
- Actively participate in meetings, presentation, exhibitions and site visits as the technical expert.
- Assess potential application of company products and services and offers solutions that meet customer needs.
- Research and build reports detailing the cost benefit of Sparck product portfolio and services, present these reports to internal and external customers.
- Provide training to customers and share customer feedback for future products and services developments with product development.
- Use technical knowledge to support and help build sales and provides technical advice to the sales force to resolve pre-sales product or service requests regarding engineering, technical issues or integration in the work flow processes.
- Work area will be predominantly in the UK.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to synchronize with other cultures.
- Master’s degree in Technical Business Administration, Logistical Management or Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience in supply chain/warehousing/packaging solutions
- Analytical skills to structure and solve logistics problems for packing automation
- Self-starter, strong business acumen, ability to work remotely
- Confidence and experience to interact and present with all levels
- Willingness to travel over 50% of your time in the UK and occasionally outside the UK.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary, a targeted bonus and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on www.sparcktechnologies.com.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume.