Sparck Technologies Inc. (formerly Quadient), is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales, service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every Sparck Technologies team member.
We are looking for a Project Manager for our fast growing Service team. As a Project Manager, you will plan, communicate, organize and execute projects for new APS installations. You are responsible for final delivery to the customer. In this role, you will be supervised by the Service Manager. You will work to achieve the overall installations in line with our business objectives and in order to meet or exceed the company’s and customers’ requirements.
You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a global team that thrives on creativity and teamwork. Sound interesting? Then read on!
- Ensuring execution of defined service and installation calls on assigned customers necessary to achieve goals
- Customer project management (primary contact, site and operational planning and communication)
- Organize on-site installation, validation and commissioning of Automatic Packaging Solutions Systems
- Organize on-site training to the customers
- Support service engineers with requests and issue management
- Keep close contact with various disciplines of the APS team.
- Supporting pre-sales activities.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to work independently, as well as being comfortable to work in teams.
- Education level: Bachelor degree/technical education with a minimum of 3 year work experience in project management
- Willingness to travel
- Project management, planning & organizing skills
- Detail oriented and stress resistant
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes
- Ability to trouble shoot
- Comfortable working independently
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Identify issues and resolve them strategically
- Decision making ability, hands on/pragmatic mentality
- Positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly in a hyper-growth environment
- Location: preferably Atlanta area, activities can also occasionally be done remote
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary, a targeted bonus and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com. More information on www.sparcktechnologies.com.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume.