Sparck Technologies is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of
experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We
have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving
companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world
around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the
combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our
packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales,
service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future
generations and for every Sparck Technologies team member.
We are looking for an all-round marketing professional that will help transform our marketing
communications into powerful and engaging content. In this role, you will be supervised by the
Director of Marketing, N.A. (who is in Milwaukee, WI) and be responsible for assisting and
executing a variety of designs and content for channels like email, communications, sales
tools, collateral, video, social and more. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
with a global team that thrives on creativity and teamwork. Sound interesting? Then read on!
- Responsible for content development and implementation across our key channels, audiences, products and campaigns, positioning Sparck as a thought leader, as well as raising brand awareness, strengthening the brand, and promoting long-lasting customer relationships
- Coordinate and develop ideas and concepts for web, email, advertising, social media and customer projects to deliver creatives that reflect the brand vision
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of projects through engagement and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with sales, product and global marketing teams on other projects as needed
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- University degree, marketing, communications, business or journalism
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable B2B content marketing experience
- Detail-oriented with very high-quality standards and principals regarding brand integrity
- A writer & storyteller. The ability to create engaging stories using words or images
- A good sensibility of visual design, layout and typographic
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong project and time management skills to adhere to project timelines and meet changing priorities
- Organized and self-motivated with ability to define goals and prioritize work
- Preferred location: Atlanta (we have an office in Kennesaw), Wisconsin or Chicago
At Sparck Technologies, we are an international company with a diverse team of colleagues from around the world. Our team has a relentless drive for excellence with our customers, systems, and services. You can share in the company’s success with a competitive salary and healthy work environment. You can also find your work/life balance with paid and sick time off, holiday benefits, and health insurance. If you would like to join our highly motivated, passionate team of packaging experts, submit your cover letter and resume (portfolio is a bonus) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions, please contact Fardau van der Wal on +31 512-589300.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume.