Sparck Technologies B.V. (formerly Quadient), is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales, service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every Sparck Technologies team member.
In order to further grow the business, we are looking for a service engineer. You will be a field service engineer of the German service team and execute projects with customers for new APS installation in Germany, coordinate the Field Service activities for the German installed base and provide field service activities where necessary. You will report to the Field Service Manager Europe based in Drachten, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to synchronize with other cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineering or Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 year work experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical equipment (mechatronics) or proven to function on this level
- Willingness to travel for around 50% of your time, consignment service
- Project management and organizing skills
- Detail oriented and stress resistant
- Good communication skills are required
- Customer service oriented
- Innovative and self-assured
- Decision making ability
- Native German and proficient English speaking
- You are based in the region of Würzburg
- Customer project management (primary contact, site planning, customization functional requirement document)
- Support on-site installation, validation, commissioning and training of Automatic Packaging Solutions Systems
- Perform hands-on remote and on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs (including upgrades)
- Support requests and issue management
- Spares management towards end customer
- Keep in close contact with the German Product Engineer and various other disciplines of the APS team.
- Support in developing additional documentation for product release, training and maintenance
- Position works in a rotating on-call schedule (2nd level on-call duty)
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on www.sparcktechnologies.com. If you have additional questions, please contact Fardau van der Wal, +31 512-589300.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume.