Sparck Technologies Inc. (formerly Packaging by Quadient), is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales, service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every Sparck Technologies team member.
We are looking for a Data Analyst for our Marketing team. You will be gathering complex customer data and making analyses to advise sales and customers in the USA and sometimes in Europe. Together with the Marketing department, the Data Analyst also gives direction to marketing activities and campaigns. You see data as an opportunity to learn about customers and an instrument to gain insight and to be able to provide targeted advice.
In this role, you will be working very closely together with the European Data Analyst and you will report to the Global Marketing Director (both based in the Netherlands). You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a global team that thrives on creativity and teamwork.
Sound interesting? Then read on!
- Gathering complex customers data, making analyses, advise sales and customers in EU and USA
- Building models and use these in decision making processes of customers
- Use customer data and models for supporting development packing systems
- Creating business reports and kpi’s, using business intelligence tools
- Support sales and marketing with CRM system, build reports and dashboards
Skills and Experience Requirements:
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to work independently, as well as being comfortable to work in teams.
- Bachelor level in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Business Analytics, Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience as data analyst or data marketeer
- Strong analytical skills good communicative skills and reporting skills
- Building databases and complex queries
- High level of integrity (using data of customers)
- Accuracy in working in combination with customer deadlines
- Direct communication with customers in US and EU
- Direct communication with highly demanding sales managers in US and EU
- Experience with analysis tooling such as R and Python
- Ideally also experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary and a healthy work environment.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com. More information on www.sparcktechnologies.com.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume.